WELCOME TO MY BLOG- IT'S YOUR SPACE

PLEASES FEEL FREE TO READ AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT A PARTICULAR THING OR IDEA. BOUQUETS AND BRICKBATS ARE WELCOME

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Admission of Omission

@240124 

 A lot of you have pointed out that makes me think that I did everything right with my financial management.

Nothing can be far from truth, because what I pass on to you, are the lessons, more from my mistakes rather than my minuscule achievements.

I may be from the generation when equity investment was synonymous with gambling and speculation and information for investing was non-existent.

Therefore, we made our share of mistakes and getting up and starting to walk again.

But what we want to pass on to all of you is the essence of all those mistakes so that you don’t have to make any of your own.

You will never find any database, stronger and more objective than the collective feedback of my generation, which is represented on this group also.

Balancing out with the mistakes that we made in our attempt to become matured investors is a challenge that the present generation of seafarers is facing .

That is the elevated age of juniors entering shipping as officers.

The loss of 5 to 6 years to join as junior officer from our time to today is indeed a great loss from the point of journey of financial freedom.

Therefore, I implore you again, and again that if you are on this group, then please start your investment immediately, if you have already started investment, make sure the amount you invest per month is at least 35% of your annual income.

If you are already doing it, then ensure that you stay on the path and guide others on board who may not be on this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment